The Israeli desert affords endless adventures: hidden canyons and springs, oases, and water cisterns. Camel-riding, jeep tours, biking, Bedouin feasts, dune-sliding and bathing in the Dead Sea are just a few of the options for touring and exploring the special Israeli desert.
- Dead Sea: Ein Gedi and Nahal Tamar Canyon
- Camel Riding
- Makhtesh Ramon: Visitors' Center and Jeep Tour in the Crater
- Biking and the Vast Sand Dunes
- Drive to Ein Gedi Reserve
- Hike in the Ein Gedi Reserve which abounds in hiking paths of different lengths.
- Meet the ibex, a species typical of the Negev and Judean Deserts
- Nahal Tamar Canyon
- Descend dry waterfalls 10 to 25 m. high
- View over the Dead Sea and the Moab Mountains
- Bathing in the Dead Sea.
- Camel riding
- Visit an isolated private farm in the Negev, based on desert agriculture.
- Arrival at a Bedouin camp.
- Bedouin "hafla" and campfire.
- Mitzpe Ramon, highest town in the Negev
- A jeep tour in Makhtesh Ramon
- Evening walk on the brinks of Makhtesh Ramon-the largest geological crater in the world.
- The Gamal Mountain
- Biking in Nitzana
- Monument of peace and an outlook over the Israel- Egypt border.
- Sandboarding down a huge sand dune.
- Return to Tel Aviv
Your Contact person from MEDRAFT staff will meet you at the airport upon arrival or at your hotel
Assistance and briefing at the airport or at the hotel upon arrival
Virtual guide kit which includes: Maps, vouchers and a tablet loaded with the maps and GPS orientation of the itinerary with virtual guiding at all the sites and points of interest.
Accommodation - 4 hotel nights including daily breakfast in good tourist/first class hotels according to your choice, + one night Bedouin Tent
Rented car –intermediate category - Mazda 3 or similar (upgrade at your choice)
Attractions: Ein-Gedi Nature Reserve, Massada Fortress, camel ride, jeep tour, bike ride.
One dinner in restaurant, one lunch Bedouin Hafla
entrance fees and activities not mentioned above